Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Help for Extreme P90X Moms Part One




Hey P90X moms! Help is on its way : )
This is part one of a series of videos to give you a little insight about how P90X works. I get so many emails from moms that get so frustrated and I want to give you some reassurance that you can and will reach your goal.

Sorry about the video quality. I am in the market for a better web cam...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Also...early in the AM no make up...lol.

Part 2 will be on nutrition. I just saw today on the P90X fan site (fb) a coach that is claiming to have done P90X without the nutrition...I am 100% sure that is not the case. He may have his own way of getting the results, but I am sure it is not from eating lots of trans and saturated fatty foods.

I hope this helps! Hang in there and keep pushing play : )) Bring It!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment